We are committed to delivering a quality service throughout the homebuying process. This Customer Charter sets out our commitment to you.
Full details of our standards and service can be found within the Reservation Manual, a copy of which will be provided to you when you reserve your new Higgins Home.
- We will provide you with full details with clear and truthful information about your chosen home to enable you to make an informed decision about your purchase.
- We will provide trained and knowledgeable staff to assist you through the buying process.
- We will attempt to be available to answer any questions you may have and we will provide you with any relevant contact details.
- We will provide a friendly and informative sales process which will also include simple details about cancellation procedures should you no longer wish to proceed with your purchase prior to exchanging contract.
- We will provide you with health and safety advice to minimize any risk of danger. The safety and wellbeing of you and your family is of importance to us.
- We will provide you with reliable information about the ten year Warranty Cover and manufacturers’ warranties from which you will benefit. A comprehensive guide will be provided within both your Reservation and Homeowners Manuals.
- We will keep you informed about the progress of construction, completion and occupation dates of your new home.
- We will ensure that the facilities of your new home are demonstrated to you prior to you moving in.
- We will inform you about the after-sales service we provide, as set out in the Homeowners Manual, a copy of which will be provided on completion of your purchase. Our aim is to deal effectively and efficiently with both routine service matters and with any emergencies.
- We will provide you with our complaints procedure if you believe we have not satisfactorily fulfilled our Charter commitments.