Whether you are looking at new flats, duplexes, penthouse apartments or houses, Higgins Homes can help you to find your ideal new home in one of our exciting new developments in great locations across London, Essex, Hertfordshire and the South East of England.
Take a look at our current developments below
This small-scale development of 3 and 4 bedroom houses perfectly treads the balance between urban chic and countryside charm.
Prices from £430,000
• Help to Buy or Part Exchange available *
• Help to Buy event 2nd & 3rd November
• Last 7 houses, all ready for occupation
* Terms & conditions apply; Available on selected properties;
One hundred and forty-four apartments, including Citipads, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all located around a central Piazza.
Prices from £399,500.
• Help to Buy London (on selected citipad and 1 bedroom properties)
• Selected apartments ready for occupation
Final 4 five bedroom houses in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire.
Prices from £650,000.
• Adjacent and with direct access to the award-winning 10,000 acre Lee Valley Regional Park
• Under 10 minutes walk to Waltham Cross amenities and train station
• Part Exchange available (terms & conditions apply)
An outstanding collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom Garden villas.
Prices from £425,000.
• Less than 8 minutes' walk from Stratford station and Westfield Stratford City
• Adjacent to brand new linear park and Olympic VIllage
• Help to Buy London available (on selected apartments)
• Final Two Garden Villas ready for occupation
Higgins Homes has successfully designed, built and managed a wide portfolio of new build and sensitively considered conversion and restoration projects across London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Sussex.
We approach every project on the merits of its location and home-buyer requirements, from bold city centre apartments to traditional large village homes. Although no two Higgins Homes developments are the same, they all conform to the highest standards of specification and build excellence.
Our company is committed to delivering on what it promises, and it strictly adheres to the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders. Every new home is guaranteed for 10 years by a national warranty provider.
Register to ensure you'll be the first to hear about property releases, launch days, price updates and more, straight to your inbox or mobile phone »
It's very nicely designed in the living room and kitchen as they're connected. We haven't found anything similar in second hand homes. We really liked the plan and the design of the homes.
We fell in love with the development and the staff were always good at keeping in touch with us. They gave us so much time and nothing was ever an issue, they were so helpful.
The first time I saw the flat as I liked it right away. I like that it is full of light because of the big windows. Everything is white and we have wooden floors so they make it very comfortable, tidy and you get good vibes. It's a positive environment as it's full of light.
Two first-time buyers couldn’t believe their luck when they stumbled on a new development while out ...